*2017 - £50 DISCOUNT FOR EVERY UPVC WINDOW REPLACED - 2017*
offer ends 31/12/2017
Window & Door Replacements
Affordable Windows strive to achieve a high level window fitters service and customer satisfaction for all our window and door replacements in but not exclusive to Harlow, Stevenage, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.
High quality window, door & roofline replacements in Stevenage, Hertfordshire from professionals at Affordable Windows. Call Today!
Double Glazing Replacements
If you are looking for premium quality double glazing replacements, you do not need to look beyond Affordable Windows. We provide customized double glazed door and window replacements to suit your needs.
The glazed replacements are available in Georgian, leaded and obscure glass styles. They also come in various colours. All our replacements are provided with a 10-year insurance backed guarentee and deposit indemnity, this ensures our clients are fully covered for their own peace of mind throughout every step of the process. Each glazier in our company is an expert who makes a sound understanding of what the client wants exactly. You only have to state your requirement and your work is done.
You can choose from our extensive range of door replacements. The replacements might be UPVC, composite or aluminium in various finishes, choice of furniture and glazing styles. We offer superior quality composite doors of the Dales Collection made with innovative style. Choose from numerous options of double glazing repair and replacement to give your home and office a remarkable appearance. With Affordable Windows there really is a product to compliment every situation perfectly.
Essential Features of Our Replacement Double Glazing
- Affordable Windows offers you the benefit of internally glazing all its products with either ogee or flat beading. This procedure ensures complete security to your property.
- Every time size limit exceeds while glazing doors and windows, mild steel and hot rolled galvanised steel reinforcement is introduced.
- When door locks are incorporated, opposing hooks and roller cams are implemented. The lock is strengthened by a pair of anti-lift bolts and a centre hook.
So, if you want to replace doors and windows with double glazing, you can choose our supreme services. Contact us and our polite customer care executives will listen to your queries and send specialists to your address to advise how best to acheive the outcome desired.
UPVC casement windows & doors
All our products are designed to complement your home, with a wide range of beautifull styles to choose from. Our products not only improve the aesthetics but enhance a homes security and significantly improve its energy efficiency. Ensuring any investment is matched by your homes future value.
We are proud to be supplying the leading REHAU profile who were one of the first companies in the UK to produce and sell uPVC Window systems and today one in seven uPVC Windows fitted in the UK are made from REHAU profile, making the system the largest single producer of uPVC window and door sets. Why not ask for a brochure and see for yourself?
Here are some of the casement stand out features:
- 70mm PVC-u Profiles – rigid polyvinyl chloride, un-plasticised with acrylic modifiers, extruded using powder PVC-u, with a gloss white finish. (Other colours available)
- Glazing – all products are internally glazed with either flat or ogee beading for ultimate security.
- Reinforcement – hot rolled galvanised steel and mild steel reinforcement is incorporated where design criteria or size limitations are exceeded. All doors and laminated products are fully reinforced as standard practice.
- Window locking – comprising of either espagnolette multi point locks or bi-directional shoots bolts further enhanced by two bi-directional centre claws. The mechanism is operated by a key locking handle.
- Door locks – incorporate opposing hooks and a further fortified with roller cams, a centre hook and two anti-lift bolts which engage into a maximum strength full height locking keep.
- Door hinges – are profile specific & heavy duty flag type, providing maximum strength with 3 dimensional adjustments.
ASK FOR OUR BROCHURE TODAY
UPVC sliding sash windows
When you choose your double glazing you want to create an impression that reflects the character of your home. Nothing but the best is good enough. The Rose Collection sash windows offer this level of quality thanks to its cutting edge design features which combine the eye catching appeal of the Georgian era with the performance capabilities that only modern UPVC products can offer. These windows are available in 3 types;
Ultimate Rose is quite simply the pinnacle of uPVC sash window design. Customers love the slim sightlines, mechanical joints, run-through horns and woodgrain finishes that make this windows indistinguishable from a timber original. That’s why it won the prestigious G13 New Product Of The Year Award.
Heritage Rose. A versatile, customisable, conservation-grade window that looks great in any property – new or old. With a range of options including run-through horns, foiled and coloured finishes and different furniture options, you can create stunning Heritage Rose sash windows to suit your requirements and budget.
Charisma Rose. Our most cost-effective window. Charisma Rose hides a wealth of modern technology and security beneath its traditional appearance, and is suitable for anything from new build to period properties.
Here are some of the sash standout features:
Exceptional draft proofing – a three chambered frame cross section keeps cold air out and warm air in.
Design engineering for built in security
Intelligent fire escape solution
Tilt facility for easy cleaning of windows from the inside
Wide range of colours and woodgrain finishes
Smooth gliding mechanism – the sliders are designed for easy operation and an air tight fit
Choice of decorative features – from Georgian bars across the panels to decorative horns to add the finishing touches.
Brochure available upon request.
The Dales Collection of composite doors delivers unrivalled style and performance right to your doorstep. Widely acknowledged by a hard-to-impress trade as one of the best available, the quality doors are made up of a tough, hard-wearing Glass-Reinforced Plastic (GRP) outer skin over a rigid foam infill panel. Plus, they feature the latest multi-point-locking system for unbeatable, high-tech security. In fact, so secure that all composite doors come complete with a £1,000 money-back security guarantee,* for complete peace of mind. The new & improved Dales Collection offers 15 classic and contemporary door styles, 15 popular colours and double and triple glazing options. Ask for a brochure today!
Here are some of the standout features:
choice of 15 contepary or classic styles.
choice of 15 popular colours.
Double or triple glazing options.
5 hook Secure By Design locking system with £1000 money back guarentee.
Choice of thresholds.
Choice of 15 different backing glass.
4mm thick GRP outer skin.
Achieves the latest PAS24:2016 for improved security including the cut through test.
Triple seal frame system ensures our doors remain watertight even in the harshest weather conditions.
Document Q compliant.
The Residence Collection
R9 is the high quality timber effect window designed to replicate the traditional flush sash hardwood windows with the security, energy efficiency and finish of modern Upvc engineering.
Our R9 windows are available in a range of colours and finishes, allowing for different colours to be used on the outside and the inside of the window, to perfectly complement both the external appearance of a property, and the inside décor. The design brief for Residence 9 was to extract the key principles, shapes and diensions from the Article 4 Conservation Area guidlines for windows and integrate market leading technology into the design using virtually maintenance free materials and the outcome is truly astounding. These windows are pre-approved for conservation areas. Ask for your brochure today.
Here are some of the standout features:
100mm frame depth
always decorative internally
choice of flush or storm externally
28mm double glazing or 44mm triple glazing
A++ Energy rating
Fascias, Soffits & Guttering In Hertfordshire
Affordable Windows offer everything you need for a complete, high performance roofline system, manufactured to the highest quality standards. From fascias, soffits and guttering to dry verge, over fascia ventilation and all the essential trims and accessories – We can install a roofline system that will really enhance your home.
A Quick Guide to Roofline Products
- Fascia’s – The fascia is the roof board that protects the roof space from the elements. It preserves the timber rafters that hold your roof in place and provides a fixing point for guttering. The fascia looks a bit like a skirting board and is the part that ‘faces you’ as you look at your home.
- Soffits – Soffits are the down facing boards that you would see if you stood with your back against your home and looked up. Soffits fill the gap between the fascia and the wall. Soffits can be fitted with air vents to provide ventilation to the roof space and loft.
- Guttering and Downpipes –Guttering and downpipes safely remove rainwater from the roof. Guttering is usually attached to fascias.
- Bargeboards – Bargeboards form the overhanging eaves that protect the gable end of a roof.
Why do Fascia’s and Soffits need replacing?
Fascia’s and soffits protect your home from the weather. They prevent damp getting into the brickwork and rot from affecting rafters, roof beams and joists.
Water damage is one of the most destructive forces that can affect any property. Once damp has found its way into a home it can be difficult to stop and expensive to treat. Rainwater that has penetrated timber fascias through holes or cracks in the paintwork will rot the wood and spread throughout the board.
Traditional timber fascia’s and soffits need regular maintenance. They should be painted, varnished or otherwise treated every four to five years to maintain water-resistance. We would recommend using UPVC products as a long term, low maintenance replacement product.
If you do nothing else to your home this year, check all timber fascia’s and soffits for signs of damage, cracks or rotting. The repair or replacement of damaged fascias, soffits, guttering or bargeboards will potentially save thousands of pounds and a great deal of distress.
Affordable Windows only install top quality UPVC fascia’s, soffits, guttering and associated roofline products. We take great pride in our products and our workmanship. Most of our work comes through recommendation from satisfied customers.